Income Tax Service Fees

To pay for your Income Tax Service from your bank account (major bank or credit union), use Interac e-Transfer.

Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada — without sharing any personal or financial information. It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash.

Send the e-Transfer to

To pay for your Income Tax Service with your Credit Card.

Please phone our office at 204.422.6631 or 1.833.980.1060

Good Tax Advice can be your Best Investment

Income Tax Service from a Certified Financial Planner and a Financial Advisor with Income Tax Expertise